Subject: My pentium vs. Lightwave pro's
From: [email-masked] (Adam Ives Chrystie)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 1995 02:30:31 -0700

I found this to be interesting...

The P100, 32megs, windows NT, 256k cache Pentium that lightwavePro used to
render teh new 4.0 texture scence took 3 minutes 52 seconds using win32s,
low antialiasing, 8 threashold at d2 resolution.

My P100, 32 megs EDO RAM, windows NT 3.5.1,, 256k cache rendered teh new 4.0
texture scene with teh same screen settings in only 1 minute 37 seconds...

is this due to the EDO RAM..or teh fact that i was using NT and they are
using win32s for windows?? Hmmmmm?

PS- is the hummer scene on internet?? should be..we all seem to want to make
our comparisions using it.

PSS- has anyone gotten mail NT to work with their slip accounts? I can get
eudora to work..but not Mail NT..ok bye 4 nowwww
-----------------------------------------------------------
Adam Chrystie [email-masked]
University Of California at Santa Cruz
-----------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (Adam Ives Chrystie) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]